Model trains can be a hobby, a fix-it, or test-bed

Posted on 9 Jun 2017 in | Comments Off on Model trains can be a hobby, a fix-it, or test-bed

Home Forums Arts-Crafts-Hobbies Model trains can be a hobby, a fix-it, or test-bed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim Bennett 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jim Bennett
    Participant

So the model train guys have negotiated with John et al for a little space near the back door to the new MAKER SPACE in Oceanside.

“It’s NOT a bobby corner,” says JOHN and it’s not intended to be.

We hope to attract some old hobbyists though, and some current ones, and some new ones to come by and test out some ideas, get some help, build some scenery for their sets, or just get tips on laying of track and how to design a good layout….

Interested participants…please pass the word and feel free to drop me a note with your interest… jim.bennett@shaw.ca

Jim Bennett, Qualicum Beach
    250-594-2893

John
    Keymaster

Hi Jim, I can’t have said it’s not a “bobby corner” ‘cos I don’t know what one of them is. I hope it will be a great choo-choo corner, with smoke and steam and the smell of oil.

Jim Bennett
    Participant

We will certainly be “making” things and instructing others HOW TO BUILD things……but there won’t be any “hobby” going on….

ALL BUILDING AND MAKING THNGS…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.